Get ready for your next adventure and stock up on these fun (and some necessary) travel accessories before your trip! This post is part 1 of a 2 part entry about travel accessories that you can’t live without.
- Ready, Set, Jet! A cute and fun passport holder, choose from three colors and three sayings. The black one is my favorite.
- Reusable water bottle. Any bottle will do, I like this one the best. It is BPA free which means no chemicals, and it comes in many sizes and colors.
- Everyone needs a comfortable eye mask to cover their face on a long flight, or a funny one will do too…
- Better than a ziploc bag, a transparent case is necessary to hold your essentials in. For other toiletry bags, the Flight001 website has good options.
- Good headphones. You can go big with noise cancelling ones but regular ones will do. Or these pretty ones… take your pick!
What are your top travel accessories? Stay tuned for the rest, tomorrow…