Get ready for your next adventure and stock up on these fun (and some necessary) travel accessories before your trip! This post is part 1 of a 2 part entry about travel accessories that you can’t live without.
- Ready, Set, Jet! A cute and fun passport holder, choose from three colors and three sayings. The black one is my favorite.
- Reusable water bottle. Any bottle will do, I like this one the best. It is BPA free which means no chemicals, and it comes in many sizes and colors.
- Everyone needs a comfortable eye mask to cover their face on a long flight, or a funny one will do too…
- Better than a ziploc bag, a transparent case is necessary to hold your essentials in. For other toiletry bags, the Flight001 website has good options.
- Good headphones. You can go big with noise cancelling ones but regular ones will do. Or these pretty ones… take your pick!