I hope you enjoyed Eva’s travel accessory ideas! I know I did. Here are a few more travel essentials that you might want to think about for your next trip.
- How cute are these luggage tags from The Little Market? They are each only $16.00 and the profits go directly to the people who create them. The Little Market, founded by Lauren Conrad, works with 30 artisans in 16 countries to help provide them with a meaningful income. So you can feel good about your purchase too!
- I love this Spring Floral Travel Bag from Marshalls for $49.00. Everyone needs a good tote bag when traveling and I love the colors in this one. Pair it with that light blue suitcase and you will be the most fashionable traveler out there!
- So adorable! This is a strawberry neck pillow from Mochi Things and it is only $18.00. I traveled with a neck pillow for my last few flights and that, along with an eye mask, made me feel like I was flying in first class. I slept so well with the light out of my eyes and my neck supported. It makes a world of a difference.
- Here is one more item from Mochi Things. I love how convenient this charger pouch is. What a great (and cute) place to keep all your chargers and converters. Just slip it into the front pocket of your luggage and you will never have to go digging for your charger again. And for only ten bucks it’s a great deal.
- If you don’t have the option to wash your clothes on your trip it may be handy to have a place to wrap up your dirty clothes for the journey home. This is a travel friendly laundry bag. It’s cheap to buy (only $5.99!) and I would love to bring it with me for my next adventure.