Below are my five favorite doorways from my visit to Charleston, South Carolina this past December. In order…
1. The greenery! So charming. I’d love to walk into this beauty every day.
2. This delicate iron gate with decorative wreath brought me happiness. I imagine a larger and more elaborate entrance behind this one.
3. I noticed this bright red door while on our horse and carriage ride . I love the contrast with the brick and the yellow blooms nearby. So cute!
4. This white washed exterior beside the dark black door and gas lantern on top was different than I’ve ever seen before. The door is also set back a foot if you notice. Kind of cool!
5. This doorway was my fiance’s favorite. He liked the tile on the floor and the offset door. Not pictured: This doorway is a door in a door – there was a tall entry wall leading into this little nook area.