Let’s be honest. Traveling can be dirty – whenever I get off of a long flight I always feel like I need to freshen up. In this post I’m going to share some essentials to carry with you to make sure your off-the-plane feeling is as good or better than when you stepped on it! The best part is I use all these things throughout my trip, not just when I get off the plane.
Carry with you:
- An empty water bottle. You can fill it up once you get past security to stay hydrated. Airplanes dry out your skin so much and this is a little something that will help you stay nourished.
- A toothbrush & paste. I always carry a toothbrush with me on a long flight. Something more than just a fresh piece of minty gum will make you feel more awake and ready for what’s next.
- Fragrance/Deodorant. A rollerball of perfume is handy, and I find it lasts a long time! This one by Tory Burch is a favorite of mine.
- Moisturizer. Since airplane air is very dry, it is good to carry a good lotion with you for your face and hands. I use Cerave face lotion; a little goes a long way!
- Hair bands. Always bring a hair band to get the hair out of your face. The temperature is always changing when traveling so it’s nice to make sure you’re prepared for it!
Other travel size goodies I love:
- Manicure kit – for those stubborn hangnails
- Dry shampoo – in case your hair gets dirty
- Bandaids – for blisters from your shoes
- Sunscreen – for those bright days
Pack smart when traveling on airplanes – if you are carrying on there may be some restrictions as to what you can bring in your bag.
I hope these few reminders will help you on your next journey! What are your favorite beauty travel products?
If you enjoyed what you just read we would love to have you join the Wonderlost community! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter for even more travel tips and inspiration.