Every one of us should have a bucket list, and if you don’t – use this as a time to make one! What’s on the top of yours? Jumping out of an airplane? Going on a safari? Skiing the Alps? Some bucket lists consist of specific adventures, but I’ve made mine into a list of specific places I want to go in the next few years! Here is my travel-inspired bucket list:
- Iceland: I’ve had the urge to visit Iceland ever since I had a quick layover there in November. I would love to experience the changing landscape of hot springs, waterfalls, volcanoes and geysers. Read more about my Iceland obsession here.
- Ireland: Hearing so many wonderful things about Ireland makes me want to visit! I love the idea of everything Ireland offers: green land, warm inviting people, good beer, and great music.
- Costa Rica: When I picture Costa Rica I see a rugged landscape, rainforests galore, interesting wildlife and carefree island vibes. I would love to go to Costa Rica for the outdoor adventures but also for relaxation in a beautiful lush environment.
- Banff/Canada: Canada has recently popped up on my list of places to go because of the beautiful mountains mixed with a small town restaurant and gift shop feel. Plus anything French-inspired makes me happy.
- Argentina: Argentina is filled with wine… along with Andes mountains, tango dancing, music, and a vibrant culture! Sounds inviting, right?
I noticed a trend that I am craving some nature and outdoor adventures. These five seem to fit the bill! Here’s to hoping the upcoming years bring me to a few of these beautiful places.
Exploring Brainard Lake in Colorado
For more on traveling wish lists and tips, read:
- Be a tourist in your own city
- 5 Places I want to visit in the U.S.
- 5 ways to get organized before a trip
- How to get through an airport stress free
What’s on your travel bucket list?