Hello! My name is Erin Nicole Scherer – welcome to Wonderlost! Ever since I was a little girl I’ve had a strong urge to explore the world. When I was in college I saved up to realize my dream of studying abroad in London. I had the opportunity to visit five countries in addition to traveling around England.
During my time abroad, I wrote in a blog nearly every day. When I returned to the States I realized how much I missed writing (and traveling), so I decided to start this blog. My vision for Wonderlost is to provide a place for me to record both my past and current travels throughout North America, Europe, and beyond, in addition to exploring my thoughts on the pursuit of creating a life you love.
We all come from the same stardust and are explorers by nature. We have been given an incredibly unique and special place to call home and I intend to see as much of it as I am able to. As my blog develops, my hope is that I can inspire readers to go out and explore something, whether that means traveling across the globe or across the street.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME:
In addition to managing Wonderlost, I work as the Social Media and Outreach Coordinator for a non-profit organization called ARIN. I manage their social media channels in addition to writing content for their blog. I am also a freelance writer for Copypress.
I am a graduate of James Madison University with a Bachelor of Arts in Media Arts & Design (Corporate Communications) and a minor in Writing & Rhetoric. I was born in Miami and reside in Northern Virginia.
When I am not writing or working, you can find me hanging out with my loving boyfriend and family, watching space documentaries, spending time in the great outdoors, or playing with my favorite guy in the world–my dog, Bailey.
I’VE HAD MY WORK FEATURED IN:
- Dukes Take Five: Alumni Feature – Erin Scherer
- Introducing Local Travel Blogger: Erin Scherer
- Sisters Who Travel: Feature Friday
- Wanderlove World: Six Day Trips to Take From London
- Next Stop Abroad: How to start using Airbnb in 2016 +7 travel bloggers share their experience!
- Girl Gone London: Show Your World
- Adventures According to Female Travel Bloggers
- The Importance of Escaping Your Corner
- Collection of all my posts on Go Blue Ridge Travel
SOME OF MY FAVORITE/POPULAR POSTS:
- Introducing the London eBook!
- What I Learned on the Inca Trail
- Where to Eat in Asheville, NC
- Whale Watching in Juneau, Alaska
- Tokyo: A City of Technology and Tradition
- The Spirit of the Earth: Yellowstone National Park
WORK WITH ME!
If you are looking to start your own website, need travel content writing services, or you are a brand looking to partner with a dedicated lover of travel, please get in touch – I would love to work with you! You can download my media kit to learn more about what services I can offer.
© All content belongs to Wonderlost (unless otherwise specified). If you would like to use any content from this site then all you have to do is ask!